Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Vacation: Mt. Rushmore 6/18/07






I have to confess that I don't think there's ever been a better day to be at Mt. Rushmore. After a couple of days with temps in the 80's, this day was in the 60's with a nice breeze. Long sleeves were needed for a little bit of comfort, but the weather felt refreshingly cool.

I also must say that I've NEVER seen a sky that's more "blue" (or is it "bluer"?) It brought to mind the day Nikki and I were at Heart Castle in San Simeon, CA - but this sky at Mt. Rushmore seemed even more amazing.

These pictures are unedited...judge for yourself.

2 comments:

Micah said...

Great faces . . . great places . . . South Dakota.

Cool pictures.

AJH said...

The sky is much more blue here...we just love living here! We have beauty all year round!