Sunday, June 24, 2007

Vacation: First Night - Stop in Brookings, SD


We stopped by to see my grandparents (my dad's side) which are conveniently on the way to my brother's house - our destination for the first night on our vacation.

We had a great time spending a few hours with my grandparents. It's tough for them to travel the 3.5 hours to the Cities to visit us, so we try to visit with them whenever we can. Unfortunately the time went by all too quickly.

About 30 minutes past my grandparents is Micah and Gretchen's house in Brookings, SD. After getting there in time for dinner, it was time to (attempt to) put the kids to bed so we could get an early start the following morning. We tried to get a picture of the littlest girls (cousin Kaitlyn was away and cousing Emma was taking a nap), but this is the "cutest" one I could manage of them in their matching outfits.

No comments: