Monday, June 25, 2007

Random Observation on Vacation


I'll get back to vacation bloggin shortly, but I wanted to post something that I noticed while away...

Before I explain, I should note that I am a bit biased toward Nissan vehicles. I've had 4 of them in the last 10 years. (97 Altima, 99 Maxima, 03 Altima, 05 Pathfinder) More than likely I'll get another one next time around too.

So anyway, Nissan just updated the Altima - and I noticed a LOT of them on vacation. The car has only been shipping for a few months, but without exaggerating, I saw more Altimas than either the Toyota Camry and Honda Accord by a ratio of 4:1 or 5:1.

With looks like this, wouldn't everyone? Seriously, it makes the Accord and Camry look like as stale as an Oldsmobile.

2 comments:

Johnny Roosh said...

you are the second person that has mentioned that car to me in a week...obvously people are noticing the Altima

chuckgold said...

Aaron, Trish and I got to ride in Bev and Jim's new Altima, it is a great car. Lots of interesting features. No key, push button starting, like my '49 Chev Business Coupe had...ha. An automatic that you can manually shift, and other things I disremember. I see by their advertising that the Altima Hybrid has a range of 600 plus miles...I love that! Even the gas engines should range close to 400 miles.