Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Vacation: Circle B Ranch 6/18/07


For dinner and the evening entertainment, we did a chuckwagon dinner show at the Circle B Ranch. I've never been to one, but it's an experience one needs to do when in the Black Hills. I guess there are a couple other chuckwagon/show options, but this is supposedly the best.

The picture above is on the ranch on an old prairie wagon.

I wish Papa's hearing was better (for many reasons), since he really likes the type of western music that was performed during the show. The group is pretty good: a father, mother, and 3 boys. It's not the kind of music I prefer to listen too, but it really helped immerse me into the "cowboy experience" that is prevalent in the Black Hills.

None of the pictures I took during the show turned out well, but if you'd like to view the Circle B ranch's website, you can click here for more info and pictures.

No comments: