Wednesday, February 28, 2007

How to Deal with a Telemarketer

Are telemarketers a problem at your home? Despite being listed on the National Do Not Call List, they somehow still bug our house at the worst times. Here's what I would like to do with every one of them. (NOTE: there is some mild profanity - not safe for children if you want to avoid them hearing/using the "ass" word.) I can assure you that you will bust a gut. Here's the link:

http://howtoprankatelemarketer.ytmnd.com/

I hope you enjoy - and share your thought or other good telemarketer jokes/pranks in the comments section!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Bust a gut is right!!! I'm forwarding that one to my husband.

Johnny Roosh said...

We us a cell phone for our home phone and the only time it rings is when someone we know is calling.