Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hey, you...Remember me?

Yes, I'm finally back...

Thanks to all who have been bugging me to post again. I've really wanted to make some posts over the last 6 weeks, but a lot has happened:
  • Tons of work on the basement (I'll have a dedicated post on that soon)
  • a Birthday party for Ava
  • my brother-in-law's wedding
  • only 4 family Christmases
  • beloved family members staying with us over Christmas
  • catching up on lost time with Nikki and the kids
  • New Year's Eve/Day (Nikki and I both got the flu)
  • Trips to KC, STL, and Austin, TX so far this year.
  • The "Super Bowl" for Gadget/Consumer Technology lovers: CES
  • Then MacWorld and a slew of new slick products from Steve Jobs
  • I had another birthday
  • Nikki's computer going on the fritz, trying to fix it, then having to buy another (inexpensive) one (unfortunately not a MacBook Air, which is FAR too expensive - but oh so beautiful)
  • a slew of other miscellaneous items I'm forgetting...

Hopefully you get the picture. It's not an excuse - just and apology. More posts to come soon, I promise.

2 comments:

Dan Van Loh said...

Great to see you back! -Natasha

Gretta said...

You're forgiven.