Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Jason B.



I'd be remiss to not pay an added measure of thanks and appreciation to my good friend, Jason. It had been about 13 years since I last spoke or saw him. Frankly, I'm kicking myself for not calling him or trying to catch up with my other high school buddies over all these years. What was I thinking??? While my blog is called "Little Free Time...", certainly I could have found the time somewhere to try to catch up to him. I feel like I missed out on sooooo much....


I'm really proud of Jason and the life he has both personally and professtionally. He's a chiropracter with an established practice in Fishers, IN - so any blog readers in the area should check him out if they have back/neck pain or are just in need of an adjustment. Here's a link to his website. I'm also impressed with how connected Jason is to his community as a respected leader and recognized professional. When we were walking around downtown Noblesville on Sat. night, he seemed to know at least half the people we passed on the street. He seems to have all the qualities to someday be a respectable politician! (if such a thing is possible...)


His wife Tina is first class, too. (not that I would expect anything less... :-)) They make such a great couple! It's interesting that Jason and I each married a woman that's two years older than us, and we discovered over the weekend that we were even married within a week of each other. Great minds think (and act) alike, I guess!


Another highlight for me from the was when Jason played a video from one of the first times (maybe the first?) that I was at his house fishing at the nearby pond. It brought back another flood of good memories, and served as a great reminder of how close friends we were. Thankfully, I can still say we are still good friends as well.


Jason and I have been friends since third grade when his family moved to Indy from PA. We were in the same class every year all the way through Sr. year of high school - and I can still say that Jason is one of the best friends I've ever had in my lifetime.


Hopefully our friendship continues for many, many more decades

No comments: