Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Places Work Takes Me: Alexandria, MN



OK, normally I don't get to Alexandria, MN for work. Actually, I've NEVER been to Alexandria, MN for work before. Sure, I've been past there, but never actually stopped there.

It's a pretty nice place. I was there covering a trade show, and needed to spend the night since it was over 2 days. The show was held at the Arrowwood Resort. This resort offers reasonable prices and includes amenities like wifi, pool, basketball court (which I actually used), etc.

It would have been nice to have Nikki and the kids along at this place...but I was there over Karsten's first couple days of school - so we just couldn't get it to work easily.
Somehow, I forgot to take picutures of the trade show - but I honestly DID work while there...

1 comment:

Johnny Roosh said...

Mrs. Roosh and I went to Arrowwood the weekend we were engaged to be married. Nice place.