Sunday, July 15, 2007

Teagan's 2nd Birthday & our 11th Wedding Anniversary




June 28 will always be a busy day in our household; mainly since it's our wedding anniversary but also of high importance is Teagan's birthday as well.

An easy compromise on where to celebrate the occassions was TGI Friday's: a definite step up from any fast food chain that the kids like, but still very kid-friendly. The free ice cream for birthdays might have come to someone's mind as well. :-) (
Aside: I can't explain it, but I LOVE TGI Friday's. Normally, I don't get into chains of this type, but there something about the atmosphere and food that I love. Their burgers are exceptional. They have a new Turkey hamburger with whole wheat bun, and I order a side of sliced fruit - delicious and [moderately] healthy all at the same time. I order the same thing everytime I go there...)

Anyway, Teagan decided to show off her new Dora umbrella to everyone in the restaurant, and we got a few other pics of the family as well.

No comments: