Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm so Proud of Him...


[sniff]

I've shared that one of my passions is Arsenal Football Club, but few things I can think of could give me more pride than seeing the same passion develop in my son.

[drip]

My friend from work, Mat, knows about my fever for Arsenal, so he gave me a team flag as a nice gift during my last trip to St. Louis. [sniff] When I got home, I showed the flag to Karsten, and his jaw dropped open. He asked what I was going to do with it - and I could tell he wanted it for himself. I didn't have the heart to say no, so I said I'd put it up on the wall in his bedroom.

[drip] So above is a picture of K showing off the Arsenal colors proudly. When you see him next, be sure to ask him how Arsenal is doing in the League. He knows...

1 comment:

Gretta said...

Wow, the basement looks great! (HINT HINT!!!)