Monday, October 8, 2007

It's Back!!! Basement Update


Although I haven't received any requests for updates on our basement, I'm sure you're all eager to read what's up...


I've steadily (my wife is more inclined to think that "slowly" is the appropriate word) been working on the basement when time allows. We've passed all the necessary inspections to be able to sheet rock the office and bedroom down there. The office is pretty much rocked now, with only a few small, quick touches needed before we tape/mud.


I'm not sure of any dates when these rooms will be completed (more like all my estimates from before have been wrong), but I'm hoping it's by the end of the year.

1 comment:

Johnny Roosh said...

I love your color selection. It looks almost like unpainted drywall. What a cool effect.