Monday, May 21, 2007

Biltmore Hotel - Providence





So I'm in Rhode Island for my company's national sales meetings. Since we have about 700 people in town for this event, there isn't a single hotel that can accommodate us - so they had to put us in four different hotels of the vicinity of the Providence Convention Center.

I think I got the best of the lot. This is definitely one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in: the Biltmore Hotel.

An especially nice touch is the 42 inch plasma TV on the wall in the bedroom

1 comment:

nicoleg said...

Glad you liked it (the 42" flat screen, that is)--I just ordered one for our new bedroom. It'll be here & ready to install in the end of JULY when the room is completed. Hopefully the room will be ready, b/c the delivery guys won't be able to leave it if it can't be installed that day...