Monday, May 28, 2007

Basement Update (Again)


Not many people have asked how our basement is coming along these days. I'm not sure if that's because people are annoyed by it after hearing about it for so long, or whether it's attributed to a lack of trust I'll actually get it done. :-)

Well, thank God for my friend, Ryan. He was over all day Saturday and for 5 hours or so again on Memorial Day putting in some time down there with me. There are finally some noticeable updates to seeing the electrical work getting done. Hopefully one more solid weekend takes care of everything so we can start insulating and sheet rocking.

At this point, it looks like a July completion date is most likely...but don't tell Nikki that since I've missed a few projected timelines already on this.

3 comments:

All Blog Spots said...

nice blog

Gretta said...

Yeah, we all pretty much think it'll never get done. :)
Just kidding, bro.

nicoleg said...

Didn't you know that this is my primary basement update source?

(your wife)