Thursday, April 17, 2008

THE Office





Unfortunately this isn't a post about the TV show, but it's still pretty important.

When I'm not jet-setting for work across the Midwest, this is my new space where I occasionally get to work when I'm actually home. We finished part of the basement in January, and I'm just now getting around to posting some pictures from it. I still need to hang my art (you can see some of the Ansel Adams prints in front of the bookcase), but it's functional and provides some level of privacy (though it could use more sound-proofing...).

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Yes, you will be happy to hear that a guy at our church finally got us hooked on The Office and we're halfway through Season 3 now. So welcome to 2008, James and Jodi.

Your office looks swell, too. I like the color on the wall--we're thinking of painting our bedroom something similar.

Natasha said...

Looks great, Aaron!